Our Traditional village fete will once again be held in the beautiful medieval village of Nayland on this upcoming Bank Holiday Monday:
Come along and:-
- Admire the Great Classic Vehicle Display
- Take part in adults and children’s novelty sports and Tug of War.
- Shop for plants, books, vintage, gifts and more.
- Enjoy sideshows for all ages including Splat the Rat, Bouncy Castle, Welly boot throw, China Smash and face painting.
- Feast on hotdogs, homemade cakes, strawberries and cream and ices.
- There will be a raffle with a £150 first prize Great fun for all
All proceeds to St James’ Church Fabric Fund.
For more information please contact: Lorna Burgin (email@example.com)